Rumors and leaks have been flying fast and furious about Samsung’s next handset to be graced with the Galaxy moniker, and we’ve just gotten one more tidbit. Other than the event invite Sammy sent out last week and a recent video teaser, official info on the handset’s been hard to come by. However, Vodafone’s just put up a page indicating the carrier will, indeed, get the new superphone and is letting you register for updates on its status. So, we now know at least one carrier that’ll have the handset, the question is who else is in line to get the Galaxy?
- Squrl, Simple, iTranslate Voice, and More [Apps Of The Week]
- Microsoft Research’s MirageTable brings some augmented reality to your tabletop
- New iPad 3 Retina Display
- A sneak peek at the next version of Android Market and Music app
- Microsoft trumpets Windows Phone 7 numbers on first birthday
- Digital Wallet Battle Heats Up As Visa And MasterCard Enter The Game
- Sony Xperia GX and SX reportedly coming to Japan in July and August
- With Its New Google+ iPhone App, Google Finally Gets It Right
- Loving Kittens Playing In Super-Slow Motion Obviously Is a Cute Overload [Video]
- Jetpac, Track 8, and More [Apps Of The Week]
- harvey on Sony Xperia GX and SX reportedly coming to Japan in July and August
- JOHN on Cane 2.0: The Tacit Is Hand-Mounted Sonar For The Vision Impaired
- ORLANDO on BYOD and IT: The Tail Wagging the Dog?
- ORLANDO on Huawei Sonic reappears at the FCC, ditches AWS 3G and NFC functionality
- TERRENCE on Turtle Beach Xbox Chat Adapter gets the hands-on treatment, admirably untethers talkative gamers